Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why aren't Kellan and Jackson considered Twilight heartthrobs?

So like looking over blogs and stuff...the heartthrobs are mainly Cam, Rob or Taylor. Don't really see many like Kellan or Jackson confessions. CONFESSION: I think that Jackson and Kellan are both hotties and guys to watch out for as they are both getting more leading roles. I think it is funny that Kellan isn't up for "hottest chest" on People.com. He would win...check out his 8 pack in this picture.





And Jackson...um...well he can play instraments and sing...and personally that makes me think that he is a heartthrob. He is a cutie too. Like he is going to be doing a lot more things, he has 6 things for sure out in the next 2 years, and that doesn't include New Moon or Eclipse. I am really excited to see my favorite Disney short show host going so far. Kellan has only 3 that are on IMDB.com but I know that they will be amazing. I want to see Warrior(which also includes Ashley Greene). I am not saying that I don't like any of the other guys...because they are all really good looking but they do get a lot more attention for being "hot" than Kellan and Jackson.I loved that Twilight won for almost every award they were up for. Cam lost to Heath Ledger for best villian(which is okay) and Decode(Paramore) lost to The Climb(Miley Cyrus) for best song from a movie. Favorite Twilight parts:



  • Rob's acceptance speech for Breakthrough Male..."i think I might have some coming out of my pants"...haha.

  • Kristen and Rob faking everyone out when they won "best kiss".

  • The best movie acceptance, all of them on stage, with Catherine. I loved how Peter was like "Stephanie" after Catherine had thanked her.

  • Kristen knocking the award off the stand when she won best actress.

  • Jim Carrey's speech, the Prop 8 reference with Rob, Cam patting Rob's shoulder when they went in on him.

  • When Jim Carrey and Adam were going back and forth before Leann Rimes, Chris Issacs, and Forrest Wittacker singing. You could see most of the cast. (I was like eee...haha.)

  • THE PREVIEW THING FOR NEW MOON. Taylor at the end of setting it up....my sister was like "well I don't have Tivo". haha.


Yeah...done for now...will hopefully write more this month.

No comments: